Friday, February 24, 2012

The Beauty of the Clouds When Their Around


So in my last post, I talked about how clouds are only temporary when they block the sun or the stars and moon. Well, today I had a thought hit me while I was walking to the place where I'm typing this. I looked all around me and noticed just how BEAUTIFUL the sky was during sunset tonight, and it wasn't just the sun that made it look amazing to me. It was actually the clouds. Their were several shades of grey, white, pink, orange, etc., (Note: the pic above was found on Google. I don't have a phone that I can take pictures with and upload to the internet. Lame I know) and it just caught my attention. I'm still in the process of trying to take it all in, but on my way to where I wrote this at, it brought me back to thinking about my last post. I'm trying see the metaphor that I really think God is trying to show me with these. And I think I'm getting a hunch as to what He's trying to tell me. The clouds represent, obviously, what I'm going through right now, the sunset represents that point in my spirit where I'm able to see the inbetween of my situation. Where I'm still stuck in the negative, but yet still able to tell that there is good coming from it. I just haven't seen what it is yet. I think God, no, I know God is showing me to start looking at the better things than the bad things. He's also teaching me not to be scared from those things. As I was walking the clouds looked very scary to me, like they were going to bring about a storm, but God calmed me down and my mind began to start seeing what has been going on around me in my life. I felt a contentment peace, but part of me wanted to cry. I'm not really sure why, but I felt both tremendous joy and pain as I was walking this evening. Maybe God is still showing me something...I don't know.

Anyways, keeping this one short. Got stuff going on this evening, but wanted to share this little experience with you. Give me some feedback. What do you think it might mean, if anything at all?

Till next time

Richie Tha Rapper

1 comment:

  1. Hey man, funny thing. My name is Richie also. :)

    I completely randomly fell into your blog because I was searching for a certain type of picture and started reading, right away I noticed you were a true Christ Follower, which is awesome. I think your blogs are really good, I am inspired by how you bring real truth into normal everyday things, like the pictures you use.

    God has gifted you with bridging the gap between the seen and the unseen, keep using your gift and following the King and spreading His love to those around you.

    I would love to hear you music, how could I get some of it. I also just started a blog, would love to hear your thoughts on it, here is the link.

    http://traffic-director.blogspot.com/

    I dont believe it is an accident that I came across your page tonight and you happen to have the same name as me. Not sure what God is going to do through it, but I am along for the ride.

    ReplyDelete