Monday, March 7, 2011

Intro

Whats up all. My name is Richard Bazurto. Almost everyone calls me Richie (some call me Richie Buzz). A little bit about me is that I'm an aspiring Christian Rapper. Some of you guys may have heard me rap before, some of you maybe not as much or at all. Don't worry. I'm sure I'll post some freestyles at some point throughout my blog.

So let me give a little bit of an introduction as to why I'm doing this blog. As a musician I'm learning that success doesn't come overnight. People like Justin Beiber and Miley Cyrus may be exceptions but lets be honest. They won't grow up and be happy if they keep going the way they are.

I have been working on an album. I'm a beginner producer and trust me my music isn't anything like most music you hear on the radio or underground. My beats aren't what's tight or whats poppin' but I've put my heart into them so I'm content with them. I've been trying to get my lyrics recorded and I've been having stuff thrown at me that's tripped me up from doing so. I've been wanting to have my album done for the last year. I've had a goal of getting it done in the next week. Looks very unlikely.

With that I want to give some advice for cats who tryin to doin both sides of the spectrum. From droppin beats or bars. Some advice from someone who has been having difficulties. My goal for this blog in particular is a helpful guide for cats trying hard to get they music out and some self prep talk. So if it sounds like I'm writing in first person...well chances are I probably am, but I ain't crazy haha.

Well I'ma post something later on. Right now I'm try to figure out how I'ma get myself to go to sleep tonight.

Peace and God Bless

Richie

No comments:

Post a Comment