Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Feelin...Stuck?

This weekend I did nothing...at all. I stayed home and did nothing except mess around on my computer. I went to church, but that was about it. I was bored for practically 3 days straight. I didn't get to sleep on Saturday morning until 6 and woke up at 2 in the afternoon. Watched some Star Wars movies and next thing I know its midnight. Got to sleep at 3 or 4 that morning and barely woke up in time for church.

Today I thought it was going to be the same. But nope, thanks to a call from a friend, her, me, and 6 other people went and did whats known as geocaching. It was interesting to say the least. It was dark, there was a thunderstorm just east of town, and it had rained a few hours prior, but it was so much fun.

Can't lie, at first I was nervous. Not because of what we were doing, but because of the storm. It seemed really really close to us. But after a while, I was just like "You know what? This is pretty darn awesome." and I just went with it. We only found 1 box. The very first one. Everything else was just difficult.

The end of our adventure tonight was interesting. We were out on a country road looking for one of the boxes, and this lady passes by, circles around, and stops to see what we are doing. We tell her what we're doing and she gets all suspicious. I kinda laughed inside honestly, but it's ok.

The basic point to this quick blog (Which I notice I tend to make them very short) is that if you're stuck in your house with nothing to do, pray for God to give you an opportunity to get out and hang with people you know. It does great wonders.

Sorry if this seems like a vague blog, kinda sleepy, but I'll be back with a new blog tomorrow or Wednesday. Be blessed all!

Richie

No comments:

Post a Comment