Thursday, June 16, 2011

"I Do Believe A Congrats Is In Order!"



Wanted to do a quick blog to just say "Congradulations" to Matt Crawford and Kasey Brewer, as they are now engaged! I am really happy for you two and I hope and pray many many blessings and wonderful years for you two. Seriously. lol. I'll see if I can talk to Sho Baraka and J.R. and see if they'd be willing to play "We Can Be More" at your wedding...I think that would be well deserved.


Anyways. Just wanted to make this one kinda brief in just giving a semi-formal congrats through the interwebs. I'll leave you guys alone for now and let you enjoy this moment by yourselves that you rightly should. I'll still be up for a while so if you guys read this, give me a call whenever and I'll try and pick up if I'm not passed out.



Richie Tha Rapper

No comments:

Post a Comment